Sunday 05/25 post: link here
CM-Trading Course: $497 complete
(lifetime access) is our home-study course, video tutorials that explain all aspects in detail along with continual video lessons in support.
member’s only site videos content includes…
- effective charts setup instruction (all markets)
- proprietary chart tools provided
- identify directional bias (any market / symbol)
- identify high-odds price objectives (any market / symbol)
- identify immediate trend bias using personalized charts (any market / symbol)
- identify pending trade-entry zones inside same charts (any market / symbol)
- identify profit-target objectives before trade-entry decisions (any market / symbol)
Every aspect of what we do and how we do it is fully detailed and explained inside. Nothing left out, nothing held back. If you are looking for all details of how to effectively trade most any market or symbol, we have you covered.
CM-Trading Course also includes access to our CM-Live (hotcomm) intraday live room service…
- general market commentary
- real-time futures charts
- trend-bias identified
- specific trade-entry signal zones marked on the charts ahead of time
- potential profit targets identified before price reaches the trade-entry execution zones
- and much more
CM-Trading Course: $497
CM-Live room (hotcomm): now thru 10/31/2015
lifetime access to CM Team members-only site
Thank you for joining us, and I look forward to working with you inside
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer Commodity Futures Trading Commission: Futures and options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options.
No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY, SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
Testimonials appearing on this site are actually received via email submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way or other. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve.