CM Public Videos
Youtube videos page link here
Truths About Trading
Years after the day I started trading when it dawned on me that much, maybe most of what is held out to be solid trading info is false. Trading is a simple (but not easy) combined act of the following…
- believe what you see => trust the system
- focus on risk/loss control at ALL times
- minimal trades are always preferred (stop over-trading)
- determine where/when price direction exists (trend)
- determine where/when sideways chop exists (avoid)
- identify key turning points on your chart (resistance and support)
- develop a method of trade entry around these key S/R zones
- determine a risk-loss limit balanced between $$ amount and price behavior
- determine a profit-objective plan based on $$ amount and price behavior
- set a daily max-loss limit based on $$ amount and price behavior
- select a daily profit-objective based on $$ amount and price behavior
That’s the equation. Pretty cut and dried. If and when you manage to put all of those pieces together, then you have a long-term winning = profitable approach.
Unfortunately the term “trading system” is misleading and misused in our industry. The literal meaning of that is for a black & white, rigid set of rules for trades entry/stop/exit parameters. For a whole lot of practical and fundamental reasons, bonafide trading “systems” do not work on the retail trader level over a sustained length of time. Period, end of story.
Trading systems do work very well for $100,000,000+ hedge-fund operations running modern High-Frequency Trading (HFT) algos. But not individual traders sitting at home, trying to compete with those at their own market-making game.
CM Methods Of Trading
The good news is you can have a defined set of structured guidelines and parameters to base your personal choices for trade entry, stops management and chosen profit exits. All of those equal parts to a trade’s execution can be defined in objective fashion. Each and every trader who knows this method of trading will see the exact-same thing while using identical charts.
Of course the reality is that traders will use various charts with various settings for various market symbols. This is what ensures that any method or approach cannot be rendered worthless due to trader “saturation” where too many market orders in the same exact price location would overwhelm said market. The ability for each trader to personalize his or her charts and approach is the fundamental reason why those traders can use the same approach with similar charts for similar results overall.
CM $calper Mentorship Program: $2497 [lifetime]
Everything needed to know for consistent success.What we profile inside web posts and/or YouTube videos is what we teach. Simple, straightforward and effective for any & all active, liquid financial markets.
- CM-$calper Interactive (home-study) Program
- live intraday ES (S&P 500 futures) trading
- library of videos instruction for most popular financial markets
- includes member’s only interactive website
- CM Patterns Method details
- CM Deep-Pullback Method details
- charts setup for any (members) requested market/symbol
- daily recaps posted of live trade examples
- recaps of trade sequences for any market/symbol by membership request
- unlimited Q&A (filtered) conversations
- click the Buy Now link below and select payment option as shown above
Thank you for joining us, and I look forward to working with you inside
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer Commodity Futures Trading Commission: Futures and options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options.
No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY, SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
Testimonials appearing on this site are actually received via email submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way or other. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve.